1. I am not a fortune teller, more so an energy reader. I use the tarot as well as oracle cards and astrology as tools through which I support others in finding clarity and purpose to the circumstance we experience.
2. I do not use Tarot cards as a fortune telling device. Instead, I use them as a tool to help my clients understand their lives and gain insight into the situation in question.
3. I will remain non-judgemental, treating all my clients with equal respect, regardless of their origin, race, religion, gender, age, or sexual preference.
4. Because I am not a lawyer, medical professional, psychologist, accountant or financial advisor, I will recommend clients consult a licensed professional for advice of a legal, financial, medical, or psychological nature that I am not qualified to provide.
5. I will keep confidential the names of clients and all information shared or discussed during readings, unless otherwise requested by the client or required by a court of law.
6. I will always strive to better my skills so that I may serve my clients to the best of my ability.
7. I will not perform a reading for anyone under the age of 16 unless their parent is present at the time of the reading.
8. I will not do a reading to see what someone other than my client is doing or going to do, feeling or thinking.
9. I will interpret the reading to be best of my ability, and admit freely when I am unable to do so. I will tell the truth of what I see, and will respect the wishes of a client who does not want to hear everything I have to say.
10. I will strive to give my client positive direction and guidance, to help them to find practical and empowering courses of action.
11. I will strive to remind my clients that they are ultimately the only ones responsible for what happens in their life, and that they should act according to their own intuition and conscience. The Tarot is not meant to dictate how one lives one’s life.
12. I reserve the right to refuse to do a reading for a question that I feel I cannot answer, or one that goes against my code of ethics
Your satisfaction is important, so please bring any concerns you may have to the attention of your reader. Also, you are welcome to ask any question related to the reading you are interested in BEFORE booking.
There will be no refund issued once a service is booked.